Activision announced it's coming soon Season 2 related to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and WarzoneThe launch date is set for February 7 at 18:00 and many new features are coming. maps, mods, operators and more.
Season 2 sees the arrival of the map Castle of FortuneA Mediterranean island infiltrated by the Konni group is conducting experiments that lead to some kind of metaphysical catastrophe, complete with an invasion of the living dead.
They were not called to action by anyone else to fight them. Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead and CIA station chief Kate Laswell, the heroes of the Season 2 Battle Pass. Thanks to the new operator pack that will be offered throughout the season, it will also be possible to play as Michonne, another character of The Walking Dead.
Four new ones will be introduced in Season 2 weaponry Base to use: BP50 AR, RAM-9 SMG, SOA Subverter BR and melee sword Soulrender. It will also be possible to unlock seven Aftermarket parts, including the JAK Limb Ripper, a chainsaw that you can insert into the lower barrel of your weapon.
Season 2 also opens a new Blackcell sector that will give you exclusive access to a special group of Skin Operators from the undead group led by the skeletal John Doe.
What's new in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer mode
when it comes multiplayer modeThe main changes expected in Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 are:
- Four new Core 6v6 maps: three are completely new and remastered fan-favorites
- Two map variants: Hordepoint and Vortex, two extraterrestrial-themed map variants based on the mid-season playlist, Skidrow and Terminal
- New Battle map: In Operation Tin Man it will be possible to attack a skyscraper in the center of Urzikstan from the air
- Six game modes: Team Gunplay, Snipers Only, Hordepoint, Bounty and Juggermosh pit
- Season 2 Ranked Play: It will be possible to get the Ranked Play rewards unlocked in Season 1 and then continue the challenge in Season 2 with new rewards to be earned
- New Ninja Vest to move silently, plus a bonus blade and more throwing stars
Warzone and Zombies news
These are the main innovations. Battlefield:
- Resurrection Refocused: A new area for operations, Fortune's Keep, now devastated by an invasion of the undead
- New Game Features: Fortune's Keep includes a variety of new features, including a limited-time contract to clear zombie nests, zombie power-ups, extendable bridges, and a new score tracker with details about different team members.
- Call of Duty: Warzone Ranked Resurrection: Ranked games in Fortune's Keep follow the same basic principles as other ranked games but use the Resurrection rules
These are the new features coming soon Zombie:
- The story of Dark Aether continues as Operation Deadbolt strike teams battle a new anomaly, this time in the Exclusion Zone
- Second Rift: Where players encounter the largest haunted castle ever seen and enter a new rift
- New Challenges and Blueprints: Prestige levels can be unlocked for winning Zombie Challenges and collecting three new Blueprints
- Warlord Keres: Players are challenged to battle chemical warfare expert Keres in the Orlov Military Base Killhouse