Blizzard has announced the game’s release date. patches 1.1.2 related to Diablo 4fixed 15 August 2023. He also submitted the official notes, which you can find below, a few days in advance, in full and in Italian.
This is mostly a routine update and aims to fix many issues. less and less known bugs and issues without making any changes to class balance or overall gameplay.
Among the new features, the cooldown for a Husk monster to spawn after activating a Heart has been reduced from 5 seconds to 2 seconds. It may not seem like a big change, but it does speed up farming times anyway. There is another change in this sense, but in this case the downside: once the patch is installed, it will no longer be possible to repeat a Nightmare Campaign by promoting another party member to leader.
Official Diablo 4 1.1.2 patch notes
Below are the official Diablo 4 Update 1.1.2 patch notes as reported by Blizzard:
- The cooldown for a Husk monster to spawn in the world after activating a Husk Heart has been reduced from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Players are now placed in the trading channel by default. To unsubscribe, go to game options.
Discoveries and events
- Fixed a bug where Nightmare Expeditions was replayable by promoting other party members to party leader.
- Fixed an issue where Gathering Legion events could stop progress even after defeating all nearby enemies.
- Fixed a bug where using Boulder while equipped with the Metamorphic Stone Aspect would not deal more than 100% damage.
- Fixed a bug where Swept Winds’ Husk power would activate when destroying breakables.
- Fixed Werewolf pet friends in Aspect of the Alpha being able to fly through the air.
- Fixed an issue where Fury Against Doom could not be completed.
- Fixed an issue where an infinite number of Ironskin Elixir could be obtained by repeatedly accepting and leaving the Desperate Remedies quest.
- Fixed the issue where the Call of the Ancients quest would not progress if the party leader died when the boss was defeated.
- Fixed the Call of the Ancients quest not progressing if killed before activating the Gharl dialog.
- Fixed an issue that caused item crafting side quests to redirect the character to the wrong NPC.
User interface and user experience
- Fixed the issue where white lines would appear on the world map.
- Fixed the issue where the Season Path menu could work incorrectly after completing a chapter.
- Fixed an issue where the World Boss spawn notification could work incorrectly if the character has not yet unlocked the Whispers of the Dead quest.
- Fixed an issue where item links placed in chat were not displayed correctly in the Battle.net app.
- Fixed the issue where the Keeping the Flow quest marker was displayed when exiting dungeons but not appearing on the world map.
- Caged Hearts of Tal’rasha and Grand Feast’s descriptions now correctly state that their bonuses are additive rather than multiplier.
- Updated the description for Caged Heart of Determination to clarify that it reduces resource draining effects, specifically from enemies.
- Fixed an issue where the Season Path objective, A Blessing in the Tide, was not completing as intended.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to teleport to a dungeon entrance while under the influence of immune abilities (eg Blood Mist).
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to interact with some interactive objects, especially corpses.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes mount abilities were not immediately available when leaving a city.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Calculation Hulk power to apply a stun effect with non-damaging abilities.
- Fixed an issue where Druids, Necromancers, and Cutthroats could not bet on helmets at the Unsavory Curios vendor in the Fields of Hate hamlets.
- Fixed an issue where an equipped Raging Heart could not be exchanged for another Raging Heart.
- Fixed the Penitent Greaves cooling effect not displaying correctly in the campaign finale boss arena.
- Fixed the issue where quest items would appear randomly in towns.
- Various stability and performance improvements.
- Various improvements to cosmetic items in the shop.