Codemasters and Electronic Arts have released a new version. Update for F1 22exactly 1.17 number. On the PlayStation 5 release, the patch is cataloged as 1,017 instead. This is an update that aims to fix a number of bugs and add support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.0. You can see all the details through the official patch notes below.
There patches 1.17 available for F1 22 on all platforms and introduced the following new features:
- Fixed an issue that could cause seasons to have less than 20 drivers in career modes
- Fixed lack of power unit wear simulation in Quick Trial in My Stable
- Updated the color of the front fender arches and George Russell’s driver number
- Added support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.0
- Fixed an issue where in some cases the crossplay friends list would appear empty even though you have friends.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when selecting “End of Season” in the actual Season Start
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes
Electronic Arts also reminds you that it is possible to visit Answers HQ to “report bugs or issues so a member of the team can take care of them.”
The previous update dates back to December 2022 and was clearly number 1.16: you can see the fixes to the game here. Tell us, are you still pursuing your racing career in F1 22?